Did you recently get hurt on someone else’s premises – namely, at work, at a mall, or in a neighbor’s yard? At Campione Law PA, we understand that sustaining physical injuries is a major financial setback for most.
When you are unable to work due to pain caused by slip and fall injuries, your finances can quickly spiral out of control. When you consult us for help, our lawyers proactively investigate your case in order to determine if a premises liability claim is the best course of action.
Slip and fall accident lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida, may be able to help you get compensation when it is deemed that you were injured as a result of the negligence of someone else. Take the following cases in point as examples:
- A Neighbor – By the name of Paul invites you over for an evening of celebration with his family. Paul did not notify you of an open sewer line in his home. You went out for a smoke during the festivities, unbeknownst to the fact that there was an open manhole in the yard. During the stroll, you slipped and fell in the manhole and injured your back. Can you sue Paul for compensation?
- A Local Grocery Chain – Is cleaning its floors but fails to put up warning signs that the floor is slippery. You walk confidently, totally oblivious to the fact that danger is ahead. You slip. You fall. And now, weeks have passed and you’re still in pain. Does this scenario also call for a slip and fall liability claim?
Slip and fall accident lawyers in Jacksonville are experts in these cases. They can review your case and make an expert analysis on what steps need to be taken next.
When you file a slip and fall liability claim, there are three types of compensations available, based on:
When filing for slip and injury compensation in Florida, it’s essential that you consult with a trusted attorney who specializes in this area of practice. Slip and fall compensation laws have evolved exponentially in the state and it is becoming even more challenging to recover reasonable reimbursement for these cases.
In order to put together a strong case, the slip and fall accident lawyers at Campione Law PA conduct comprehensive investigations to find evidence that works in your favor. The goal is to find the proof that someone was negligent, and as a result of this, you were injured.
Our slip and fall attorneys will dig even deeper by interviewing witnesses and searching historical records for past accidents or hazards on the property.
Some important conditions that must be met in order to file a slip and fall claim in Florida, include:
- There was a hazardous condition on the site
- The responsible property owner knew about the hazard, but made no amends to fix it
- This carelessness of the owner might be the cause of the slip and fall
Getting in touch with our slip and fall accident lawyers in Jacksonville is easy to do. You can call our lawyers during business hours at (904) 990-8400, direct message us on Facebook, or fill out the contact form on our website. We will be in touch with you in a timely manner.